Resumption/Retention of Sri Lankan Citizenship (Dual Citizenship)
- Public Opening Hours – Mon - Fri from 9.30am to 1pm.
- Telephone Inquires - Mon - Fri from 2.30pm to 5.00pm.
- No prior appointments - First come first served basis.
- All original documents must be submitted along with photocopies.
- Fees - ONLY CASH at the Consular Counters.
- Click here to view the High Commission Holidays
- Official website of the Department of Immigration & Emigration
- From the Consular Division, of this Mission during the opening hours or by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope (9' x 6') with a request.
Submission of Applications:-
- The duly completed application should be sent directly to the Controller General of Immigration & Emigration or to this Mission.
- Application may be submitted in person or by post
Instructions for applications submit through the Sri Lanka High Commission in London
- Each applicant (including minors) has to submit a separate application.
- Originals of all required documents along with one set of photocopy to be submitted for certification.
- Submission fee- £15.00 per application
- Payment method: cash or postal order / bank draft including postage in order to return original documents in favour of “Sri Lanka High commission – London”.
- Affidavit should be certified only by a Solicitor or Commissioner of Oath of the UK.
- A Police Clearance Certificate issued for the purpose of migration is required.
Further information can be obtained from the Department of Immigration & Emigration, Sri Lanka