Visa for Children under Sixteen years not Travelling with Parents
VISA FOR CHILDREN UNDER SIXTEEN YEARS NOT TRAVELLING WITH PARENTS
- Public Opening Hours – Mon - Fri from 9.30am to 1pm.
- Telephone Inquires - Mon - Fri from 2.30pm to 5.00pm.
- No prior appointments - First come first served basis.
- All original documents must be submitted along with photocopies.
- Fees - ONLY CASH at the Consular Counters.
- Click here to view the High Commission Holidays
- Travel ticket.
- Birth Certificate.
- Affidavit signed by parents giving consent for the child to travel unaccompanied / accompanied by a responsible adult person.
- Affidavit from the person who will take care of the child in Sri Lanka, if child is travelling unaccompanied.
- Documents mentioned under 'REQUIREMENTS'
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 February 2013 23:29